- friend: Im sorry i told you to kill yourself , that everyone hated you & Im sorry
- about everything i done to you.
- Me: Grab a plate.
- them: Umm why?
- Me: just do it.
- them: Got it.
- me: Grab the plate now throw it as hard as you can onto the floor.
- Them: okay done.
- me: Did it break?
- Them: Yess
- me: Now say sorry to it.
- Them: "sorry"
- me: Now did it go back to what it was before?
- Them: No.
- Me: exacly. do you understand?
when a friend doesn’t answer your text
Karma, bitch. on We Heart It
what did i just watch
At first I thought it was guys trying to make pattycake sound like a demonic summoning ritual. Fortunately I kept listening.
THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THO I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS IN YEARS OMG
The thing is when you’re bisexual, you’re not really surprised when a straight person is biphobic. Sure it sucks and you’re like “well fuck you too dude” to whoever the prick is; but it’s not so astonishing.
Biphobic gay people on the other hand, actually hurt like a motherfucker. Like bro you’re supposed to be on my side??? Like even “my people” can’t accept me?? That hurts so much more than some random dude who expects a threesome.